Drinking 1-2 cups of coffee every day reduces the risk of stroke, Black coffee contains Vitamin B2, B3, B5, Manganese, potassium and magnesium and it is loaded with antioxidant and nutrients. caffeine has numerous of health benefits which we are going to discuss here in this post…
get stick to this post to know how beneficial caffeine beans are for you…
there are two rules to make black coffee, first you don’t add sugar into it and second you must follow the first rule or else you are breaking the both
Benefits of caffeine beans
- Drinking Black coffee everyday reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease (disease which includes heart/blood vessel) and stroke as well.
- Black coffee is the powerhouse of antioxidants it reduces the level of inflammation in the body.
- Drinking black coffee 1hr before workout boosts up the level of physical performance.
- Caffeine increases adrenaline levels in your blood. Adrenaline is your body’s “fight or flight” hormone which helps you to prepare for physical exertion.
- Caffeine helps anxiety and depression (if you are habitual to caffeine beverages, quitting can cause anxiety until your body adjusts)
- 7% of risk of diabetes is reduced by having a cup of black coffee everyday.
- Coffee is one of the drink that helps to loss weight.
- The best time to drink coffee is between 10:00am – noon and 2:00pm – 5:00pm.
- Drinking coffee lowers this risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Drinking black coffee has a similar effect as going for a walk as it keeps your heart healthier.
as if you are not a coffee person then after knowing the numerous benefits you must have a cup of coffee everyday from now on, don’t forget to have a black one…
- ‘Hello! Beauties’, hope you all are doing well in your lives… so today i am here to share some of the foods that taste like heaven and guess what? They are super healthy for you so satisfy your taste buds without cheating on your diet plan. Because eating healthy should never be boring.Eating healthy foods helps to maintain your body and lets you stay active and eating junk makes you feel lazy. So here are the some foods that would never let you go against your body’s health.
- 1.Smoothie bowls
- Smoothies are best! A perfect choice for healthy and yummy breakfast, smoothies are made purely of fruits / Vegetables adding soy milk or non fat dairies into it makes it wonderfully healthy and nutritious
Oatmeal are one of the healthiest grain on earth, oatmeal helps to reduce weight, lowers blood sugar level and also does reduce risk ok heart diseases. 1/2 cup of oatmeal with i cup of water / skim milk provides 150 calories and is a standard serving size of oatmeal
Nuts are the part of healthy and a well-balanced diet and so is nut butter too, it is best bang for your buck nutrition. Nut butter is rich in protein, lowers cholesterol and prevents diabetes.
Are you a chocoholic person? If yes,then don’t hesitate to add dark chocolates in your diet food. It contains more amount of antioxidants than any other known food it helps to improve brain functions, helps to loss weight and dark chocolates may also be a good source for you skin it protects you skin from sun.
Nutrients in fruits are perfect maintenance for your body, eating fruits help to reduce the risk of heart disease, stroke, developing kidney stones and helps to decrease bone loss as you age. Fruits should be a must added thing in your everyday diet plan.