Eating is a natural way to feel happy
There probably are lots of delicious food all around the world, but here i bring you today the most popular and mouth watering dishes, that you must try if you are a travel junkie!
Time to take a trip around the world and delve into all of the divine foods…
1. Tacos, MexicoIt’s heaven to be able to go down in any restaurant and get a good hot plate of Mexican food! Taco is a traditional Mexican food it can be made with a verity of fillings like veggies, sea foods, chicken or cheese and rolled with wheat tortilla.
Taquería Los Cocuyos is known for the best tacos in Mexico city.
2. Poutine, Canada Poutine is one of the most yummiest Canadian dish! It is an amazing concoction of fries and cheese curd topped with brown gravy. poutine is a must try for the ones who visit Canada.
NomNomNom Poutine has the best servings of poutine in Toronto.
3. Chicken Rice, Singapore Chicken rice is considered as Singapore’s national dish, the signature thing about this dish is, it contains vinagrish garlic chilli, soya sauce, minced ginger and topped with thick pieces of chicken.
Hua Kee Chicken Rice is one of famous restaurant in Singapore for delicious chicken rice serve.
4. Seafood pealla, Spain
Spanish cuisine is mostly inspired by historical processes, pealla is the dish that has ancient roots but it is a modern food and it is cooked over an open fire!
if you want to eat best peala in Madrid then La Riena is always the best option
5. Som tam, Thailand
Som tam is the most popular green papaya salad of Thailand, this dish has a proper balance of all flavours of salty, sweet, spicy and sour in other words ‘too perfection in one plate’
Somtum Der, Som Tam Nua are famous for the yummiest som tam in Bangkok.
6. Chapli kabab, Pakistan
Chapli kabab is famous in both Pakistan and Afghanistan, it is a Peshawari dish it a made with minced mutton/beef and spices. Shaped like a round patty.
Peshawar has the most tasty and mouth watering chapli kababs in Pakistan.
7. Buttered toast with marmite, UK
Toasted buttered bread spread with marmite, doesn’t it sound to drool over!
8. Chicken parmigiana, Australia
Chicken parm is easy to make and always a pleaser! Chicken parmigiana is served with french fries and some salad. It is the most popular dish in Australia.
The Australian Heritage Hotel is one of the best places in Sydney for chicken parm.
9. Masala dosa, India
Masala dosa is a variation of popular south indian foods, it is made from rice, lentils, potato, methi, and curry leaves, and served with chutneys and sambar.
If you want more crispy, delicious and tasty masala dosa, you can find it in all South Indian restaurants.
10. Halwa puri, Pakistan
Halwa puri is popular for breakfast in pakistan, no matter where you go in pakistan you’ll find everyone holding a desire to have halwa puri for breakfast on every sunday.